6 Books in March



So this number is very low but do not be deceived.

I have been shouting it since that I am reading Game of Thrones series and do you know how voluminous those books are?

Damn!

Normally, the number of pages in Game of Thrones would make up 20 books or more. \

But I am giving myself the thumbs up. I read only one romance book all through March. Ha! That was a feat I did not think I could accomplish. You know I am a Romantic Bubblehead reader.

Here is the List for March.

1. The Perfect Girlfriend

This was a thriller and though I enjoyed the unhinged character who could not stop being obsessed with Nick, the book was boring at some points.

2. A Game of Thrones

3. A Feast for Crows

4. A Storm of Swords

5. A Clash of Kings

6. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
This was a sweet romantic read that got me laughing at some points. I felt like I was on a vacation with the characters. Totally a feel-good story for my Romantic Bubbleheads and others.


By the way, I am almost done with the last book in the A Song of Fire and Ice series,  A Dance of Dragons. Then I am heading back to romantic-ville and that is that.




Comments